The Shotgun World Cup has teamed up with VisitBritain to bring you a range of discounted products to help you make the most of your visit. You can now purchase discounted 3 and 7 day unlimited use rail passes as well as Oyster cards and entry into some of London’s most popular visitor attractions. So why not combine a short leisure break in the UK with your visit to the World Cup?
All the products are designed to help you with your travel planning, to facilitate your visit in Britain, offer good value for money, and all-in-all to to enhance your Britain experience. The products are purchased in GBPs but can viewed in any currency. The products included are:-
- BritRail event pass; offers 3 or 7 day rail pass across the entire UK rail network at very reduced rates. 3-day pass from £99.00, so ideal for extending your stay in Britain and you are looking to visit other parts of the country.
- London Sightseeing Tour, hop-on and off tour and river cruise
- London pass, offers entry into 50 top London attractions
- Great British Heritage Pass, offers entry into 600 historic palaces, gardens and buildings
- Oyster Card, rechargeable travel card for London’s underground, tram and bus network
- Wimbledon Museum and Tour, – a state of the art museum which will give you a truly enjoyable experience and a fantastic insight into the home of tennis
Travelling by train is undoubtedly the most scenic and relaxing way to visit Britain. Sit back as rolling hills, castles and ancient monuments glide past you. BritRail passes offer great value travel by train and allow you either to plan ahead or to decide on your schedule each day.
Please note, these products are only available to inbound visitors to Britain and not to UK based attendees.